- Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Information Systems and e-Business
- BSc degree in Business and Management
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) (1)
- Microsoft Office Master Instructor (MMI) (2)
- e-Business Development and Management
- Trainer and Advisor in several organisations
(1) Microsoft Certified Trainers (MCTs) are the premier technical and instructional experts in Microsoft products, technologies, and solutions. To ensure a superior learning experience for our customers, MCTs are the only individuals that Microsoft authorizes to deliver training that is based on Official Microsoft Learning Products or Microsoft Dynamics Learning Products for the MCT program.
(2) Microsoft Office is the most widely used desktop computing software in the world. As the only certification endorsed by Microsoft for teaching the desktop productivity skills associated with the Office programs, the Microsoft Office Master Instructor certificate will verify your skills and hands-on ability with the Office programs. As a Microsoft Office Specialist Master Instructor, you will have achieved the highest level of certification possible for the world’s leading desktop programs, earning recognition by employers, peers, and students.
Other related Microsoft certifications:
MS Office Master
MS Office Excel – Expert
MS Office Word – Expert
MS Office Power Point – Specialist
MS Office Outlook – Specialist